Friday, June 24, 2011

My Judy Garland Book

I'm doing some research - cos that is what I am a researcher - on how to sell my Judy Garland book and one tip is that I should have a blog.. Well I have heard of blogs so I call my daughter being more computer literate than me, who is on route to New York--she will call me back.  In the meantime, I go on to facebook and see Buzz Stephen's Judy Garland Experience with the photo of Mickey and Judy from the party after the first television taping.  This was such a happy evening and the last time I spoke with Judy, so I make a comment...and up comes a page asking me if I want to start a blog?  Yes, that is just what I want to do, so I spent the next hour fiddling with settings etc.   My daughter calls back, she only twitters, she thinks you can write more on a blog and so this means I can ramble on talking about Judy because this is what I love to do...more later when I get the hang of it and find out how to link etc.   always for Judy  joan  P.S. Not sure what photos one can post, but I took this one at the Press Reception in London in 1960

3 comments:

  1. First thing to do, my dear Joan, is to describe your book to your potential readers. And welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much I will post some more tomorrow..the book proposal book said I must have a blog, and so here I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous to see you on Blogspot. I'm sure your blog will be a fun adventure for you and your readers both.

    ReplyDelete