Sunday, September 25, 2011

Did everyone see the posting by Joan E Dowlin on Huffington Post?

Joan is a musician and posted a beautiful piece titled: Judy Garland Was Too Pure for This World.

My sentiments entirely, and the article or post is well worth reading. I will write more about her posting later.   So now I have signed up to blog on Huffington Post because I guess this is where I found her article.

The whole technology thing is out of hand.  How can I find time to write when I've got to keep blogging?

People keep asking about the next blog?  I'm still putting together a package for the university presses.  The requirements for university presses are really quite exciting and so much more specific than regular book proposals and I'm leaning a lot.

Really I'd like to get on and write about Chairman Mao or Billy Joel instead of these book proposals.

Oh well, back to the drawing board as they say.

Happy Birthday to Gary Horrocks today - did I get the spelling right??  

No comments:

Post a Comment