Friday, July 8, 2011

Got distracted today...

Trying to re-size some of the documents I scanned into my book proposal...they were too small...work on it tomorrow...Today I got enthralled with a Christopher Heaney's book, 'Cradle of Gold' about Hiram Bingham (a real-life Indiana Jones,) who explored and reported to the western world about Machu Picchu - actually 100 years ago this month.  What I would have given to be in his shoes!  This is my other passion- archaeology and the art of Mayan, Aztecs and South America, particularly Peru and the Incas. 

Then I had to watch Torchwood on Starz instead of BBC.  John Barrowman  Born in Scotland, brought up in the States...a real hero --his team fight aliens--this time in the States.

Back to Judy tomorrow, I can spend all day re-sizing....have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment